Those of you on Facebook have already heard the news that Alex and I are expecting a little BOY to join our family late this November! Jones Baby #3 was ready to share his gender with us pretty much as soon as the ultrasound tech placed the wand on my belly. Here is proof of our little boy! (Side note: this is the first time we have found out the gender before birth, and I will agree with people who have told me that when you have a boy it is very obvious!)
It's a Boy!
Here's his profile:
As an aside, Lucia came to the Ultrasound with us and really enjoyed it until the tech turned the sound on to hear the baby's heartbeat (153 bpm). She thought that was too loud and kind of lost interest afterwards.
Thanks for sharing! What a cute profile pic!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! A boy to round out the genders. Alex must be so happy! But that also means a whole new wardrobe (and boys aren't quite as much fun to dress as girls...ah, well, I know you'll survive!).
ReplyDeleteWe're back - I'll be in touch soon!
How fun! Then you'll just need to have one more boy to really even out the playing field :-)
ReplyDelete