I love how our marriage feels stronger and more fun every day. I love how we laugh together, work on our computers next to each other, read together, play together, hang out with the kids, watch Star Trek the Next Generation and Agatha Christie's Poirot, hug, talk, go for walks, eat dinner as a family, go to Church as a family, and just hang out. We are truly "A Team!" I wouldn't trade a minute and look forward to the next seven times seven years!
Happy Anniversary!
![]() |
| From Blog All Five |
![]() |
| From Blog All Five |


Happy Anniversary Ands! Very cute :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you guys! I still remember that first time Andrea talked (ok, maybe more like gushed) about Alex at MuMu's a little while after Beer Fest. :) Congratulations on such a happy marriage.
ReplyDeleteA lovely post for a lovely couple. You are definitely a wonderful team!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You guys are adorable.
ReplyDelete