After celebrating our 7th anniversary on the 12th, Alex and I both celebrated birthdays this past weekend. His was Friday the 17th, and mine was Sunday the 19th, coinciding this year with Father's Day. When we first got married, I was convinced that all the kids we would be blessed with would all be born during this week in June. :-) Although that has since proven untrue, we still have lots of reasons to celebrate in June.
No real pics of either birthday or Father's Day to speak of, but I do have some good ones of our Saturday morning. This is a pretty typical Saturday morning for us - we get up and make pancakes and turkey sausage, fruit salad, and eventually let the kids watch cartoons. I love these lazy mornings! The only thing that could make it better (in the long run, at least) is when I am able to get up early again and run before eating all the yummy food!
Lucia likes pancake "shapes." It doesn't matter if the shapes are really bad, or if I was going for a bear and ended up with a car! She gets a kick out of anything, and likes to decorate her pancakes with pieces of fruit salad. Here is last Saturday's Pancake Car:
The remnants of our breakfast - leftover pancakes, sausage and fruit salad:
A quick snapshot of the girls watching their cartoons:
And a Sunday morning pic of Magdalena watching Lucia play Angry Birds - I guess it's addicting for any kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment