Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cast Your Votes!

Tomorrow afternoon we are going in for our 18 week ultrasound to find out the gender of Baby Jones #3!  So cast your votes now.

Here is what I have been told so far:
LC = Boy
AD = Boy
CD = Boy
NM = Boy (I think?)
BC = Girl
Alex = Girl
Andrea = ????? I never guess right! I'm telling myself girl, but of course we'd love to start evening out the score in our household :-)

As far as the pregnancy, the few things I didn't mention before which are "different" are that my feet have not yet warmed up (much to Alex's dismay at night when I use his legs to warm up my frigid toes!). Other pregnancies, I have been very warm from very early on. I still have the extra breakout around my nose and mouth, much to MY dismay! And sweets are still not something I crave or even really want - even if the rest of the family (or at least Alex) is eating ice cream or strawberry shortcake. I just eat the strawberries! And I still am fairly tired, though again that probably has more to do with the two older kids than the pregnancy. :-) Other than that, I can't tell yet if I'm carrying differently or if other things will be different. So not much help there, sorry!


Here is the picture from 17 weeks, just last Sunday night. Not sure if this is helpful at all, but it's all we've got!
From Blog All Five

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to say boy! Have fun tomorrow :)) Looking forward to hearing the news!

    ReplyDelete