Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Kitty!

In China, I bought three pairs of Hello Kitty (faux) crocs. One pair for me, which hopefully I'll be able to wear for a while. One for Lucia, which she should be able to wear for at least a few more months, and one for Magdalena who already is practically too big for hers - though if we put them on with the strap up, they still fit.

I tried to get a picture of all six feet together, but that was proving virtually impossible. So here are the ones that I did manage to get. I only wish I had the presence of mind to buy a few pairs in gradually larger sizes so the girls and I could wear our matching crocs for a longer time to come!



Here is one of almost all feet.
From Blog All Five
Whenever Madalena sees one of our shoes now, she invariably says "Hello Kitty!"
From Blog All Five

1 comment:

  1. It must be so cute hearing M say "Hello Kitty!" everytime :) What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete