I don't know if she'll be a real mover anytime soon - she isn't too interested in moving for the sake of moving. But I think we'll see progress as she discovers things in front of her that she wants to get, and hopefully her confidence will grow, and she'll really make strides (so to speak).
Here is a video - so you know it's true!
What a sweetie!
| From Blog All Two |
| From Blog All Two |
And some photos of the past week - Lucia's first full week of school. She continues to do great. I picked her up the other day and watched from the window outside the door as she ran around some mats on the ground with her classmates until the music stopped, then did different movements to each beat while counting to eight. She didn't want to go when she spotted me (though she did exclaim "Mommy!!!") - but instead had to wait until the song / dance ended. Only then did she want to leave!
Also, I have been happy to walk with other mothers after dropping our kids off in the mornings - today I walked for an hour and fifteen minutes, then spent an hour and half in "Coffee Hour" - then ran/walked home for another hour. Magdalena did great in the stroller too! What a trooper!
Girls playing after school - Lucia's first "After School Play Date!"
| From Blog All Two |
| From Blog All Two |
Yay, that's really great for Magdalena! She certainly looks to be an incredibly happy baby.
ReplyDeletePretty cool to see all that coordination come together into locomotion!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting milestone. Yay!
ReplyDelete