Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fun Things

Here is a post about some fun things.  Soon to be followed by a post about some not-so-fun things.

We set up the kiddie pool that we bought in the States in our living room as the rain has been coming in torrents here almost every day recently.  Thunderstorms during the day, major rain all night - it is kind of crazy!  More postings on this subject to follow over the next few days, I promise. :-)

We also went to play with some friends at the Yosemite (another housing gated community nearby) kids park the other day.  This park is much cleaner than ours, so I let Magdalena "walk" on the turf.  And there is a "baby" swing there! It is the ONLY one that I have seen in China.  It is kind of big, so actually both girls fit in it, back-to-back.  Funny!  But Magdalena LOVES the swing, so I plan to go to this park a lot once Lucia is in school (and I can walk with my mommy friends from dropping kids off back there to hang out for a bit!).

And finally, Magdalena is loving the Music Table - and is "dancing" to the beat!  I have a cute video below of her doing just that - and Lucia bopping about in the background too.



Here is the kiddie pool setup inside - this is the best photo I could get of both of them, one or the other kept moving!


From Blog All Two
Here is Magdalena "walking" with my friend Vicki at the Yosemite park:

From Blog All Two
Here is a video of the girls swinging together - loving it! (Except Lucia wanted to go on the big girl swing by herself there towards the end... ah well!):

Finally, the video of Magdalena dancing to the beat - she does this nearly every time the music plays on that Music Table! A Must Have toy for any baby aged 9 - 18 months!

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable. I love the double swinging - ingenious!

    ReplyDelete