Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dancing In The Square

Alex and I go out for a date night every Friday, and the ayi stays with the girls. Last weekend we went downtown for a few drinks, and I convinced Alex to go to the grocery store with me before we went home so I could avoid going again that weekend.

(As an aside, going to the grocery store late at night is something I will NEVER do again. We were there about 45 minutes before closing, and they were packing up all the produce. The only things left were of very poor quality, our bananas were completely bruised!)

Anyway, on our way out of the store, we noticed that people were just dancing there in the square! Outside, with music playing and the big television monitor glaring in the background. It reminded me of the movie Shall We Dance when they are at the ballroom dance clubs. There were couples and a band of ladies doing a line dance. We thought it was great. Maybe one Friday we'll dance out there ourselves!


From Blog All Two

1 comment:

  1. What a great moment. It reminds me of our travels and watching couples dance in the squares of Mexico.

    ReplyDelete