Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No Baby Yet!

For those of you out there wondering... No baby yet! I went to the doctor today and am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, but there was no (skip this part if you don't want detailed preggo bodily info) bloody show, so it is highly unlikely that the babe will come in the next 48 hours. That means until Thursday around noontime at the earliest. Personally, though, I think I'm safe until at least Saturday morning. That will be my exact due date, and when I started labor with Lucia. So I'm predicting good to go the rest of the week. We'll see!!!

I will try to get a post up when I do truly go into labor.

Here is my photo from 39 weeks, 1 day taken last Sunday 9/27:

2 comments:

  1. You're in my thoughts this week...I keep checking to see if Baby Jones 2 is here yet! Best wishes for you, Alex, and soon-to-be big sis, Lucia!
    Love,
    Jaci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portland Marathon is on Sunday. Maybe Baby #2 will follow in big sister's footsteps and be born on marathon day!

    ReplyDelete