Sunday, July 11, 2010

Play Date with Jacoby and Nia

Amber came over the other day and we took Jacoby and Lucia to Washington Park while my mom watched Magdalena and Antonia. Her blog has some super cute photos as she is a MUCH better photographer (and has a nicer camera) than me - check it out: Amandi Family Blog>.

I did get some photos too, though, and I really like the ones of the two baby girls together.
I just love how happy they look here. Lucia is only 7 months older than Jacoby, and he will be catching up to her in height very soon:
From Blog All

Although Jacoby was the one who wanted to bring the truck, Lucia also enjoyed playing with it (don't worry, completely cleaned out after, Cornett family!!):
From Blog All

I like this catching Jacoby in action!
From Blog All

I love this one of Magdalena checking out Baby Antonia and vise versa:
From Blog All

Here are Magdalena and Antonia after we got back, and Nia had conked out!
From Blog All

Thanks for a fun morning, guys!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks Andrea! We always have fun hanging out with you & the girls :)

    ReplyDelete