Last Saturday the 17th, two of my best friends from college and I got together for the day in Portland. We each brought a baby - for Amber and myself, it was our youngest, and for Julie it is her only (so far :-). We spent the day talking, taking turns with babies napping and feeding, and even managed to get out for a walk - each with a baby in the Bjorn. I really wish I got a photo of that!
Thanks again for a great day, girls! I am so thankful to have life-long friends in this way - we are able to relax and enjoy each others' company even as we all increase our family sizes and go through all of life's wonderful changes and new experiences.
Magdalena and Miles were great playing together!
Miles and Julie - the same smile!
Amber and Antonia
All the Babies:
I love the one of Julie & Miles with the exact same smile! Thanks for hosting up Ands :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post Andrea. Ever since Miles was born, everyone comments on how much he looks like John. This is the first photo where I really see how he resembles me!
ReplyDelete