Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Kiddie Pool

As the thermometer has been topping 95 and 100 degrees this past week, I went to Target and bought Lucia and Magdalena a kiddie pool. I plan to dry it out, shrink wrap it up, and take it back to China with us. Hopefully there I can get some non-sewer water to put in it. :-)

It does come with an Elephant Slide, but we didn't take the time to inflate that yet. The girls LOVE it - Lucia splashes all around, and Magdalena enjoys wading. Fun in the sun!


From Blog All
From Blog All

2 comments:

  1. Love the big pictures ;) Summer + water are great combos too! The girls will build great memories in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes-the pool! One of the really good things about our condo . . .Grandpa takes josie swimming a few times a week.

    We're around this weekend-let me know which mass you're planning on attending if you do. Sunday's easier-we always seem to be doing something on sat evening-but I'll try if you go to that one.

    ReplyDelete