But you can't keep kids from sand - and just the other day, Lucia actually WANTED to dip her feet in! She wasn't even daunted by the ice-cold waves rushing over her flip-flop clad toes (there was literally glass near the seaside in the sand, so I didn't let her take off her shoes). This is a far cry from the freak-outs in Hawaii of last summer, where Lucia absolutely refused to wasde into the water, and would only go in if we were carrying her (probably a good thing at the time!).
Here are our shots for the camera:
| From Blog All |
Dada and Magdalena:
| From Blog All |
First time in the sand!:
| From Blog All |
I think this was a video that didn't get uploaded to the computer properly, but still shows the girls playing together in the sand:
| From Blog All |
Here is Magdalena on our walk Tuesday - looking cute in the Bjorn! It was gorgeous and about 70 when we were out between 9-11 am.
| From Blog All |
The Girl With the Geese got a fresh coat of paint:
| From Blog All |
We walked from past those tents in the background all the way up to this lookout point:
| From Blog All |
The girls are so cute! I hope I get to see them in June!
ReplyDelete