Sunday, February 14, 2010

Funny Phrases

Lucia says some pretty funny things. Here are some comments we've caught recently:
"When Magdalena is a big girl, we can hold hands and play Ring Around the Rosies. And we can eat broccoli and cheese."

Yesterday before I went for my run, she smiled up at me and said "Kiss!" This is what I always say to her before I go, so it was super cute. :-)

"I played with the kids" at the mall's kiddie playground.

Today during her bath, Lucia held a plastic cup to her chest and announced to me that she was "pumping." Yeah. That was pretty funny.

To Magdalena "Little baby hands, little baby feet, Hi hi hi Baby Magdawena." Just now, she's talking to Magdalena in the jolly jumper, saying "Put your hands on there, how about right here, kay?" getting her to hold a little rattle.

Seriously, it is so fun!
Mama & the girls:
From Blog All

The cute hats that Christina (day care provider at Heaven Sent) knit the girls:
From Blog All

From Blog All

No comments:

Post a Comment