Monday, February 15, 2010

Cinnamon Buns In the Air!

Lucia and I were eating breakfast this morning and she suddenly decided that her cinnamon bun needed to be put "in the air!" She grabbed at two pieces and thrust her arms over her head. Then she instructed "Mama do it!" So we both had our cinnamon buns in the air. Hers was the only photo I got:
From Blog All

And for those of you wondering where Alex & Magdalena were in all of this, well last night was not one of our envious parent moments. Lena woke up at 4:15, wouldn't be soothed with the re-swaddle/paci combo. So I nursed at 4:30 (an hour before usual), and tried to put her back down around 5:15. She was NOT having it. So I picked her up and was up with her until 6:52. The @#$% alarm went off at 7, waking Lucia up, so up I was again with Lucia. Alex owes me a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment