Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jude and Lu "Rocking" Out

Lucia loves it when Jude comes over to play. The other day I had the privilege of watching Jude for a few hours when E Ben played golf with his dad and brother. Lucia and Jude both like to sit in the baby's rocking chair. Here they are taking turns pushing each other on the chair:

First Lucia pushed Jude:
Then Jude pushed Lucia!

It was really fun hanging out with all three kids. Alex was there to help me at first, but I had all of them for an hour or so alone. In that time, I managed to get Lucia down for a nap, then Magdalena pooped the biggest poop she has had to date - it was all over her legs, tummy, feet - way out of her diaper. So I managed to bathe her while Jude was hanging out in the kitchen. He stayed occupied playing with the plastic bags in the bottom drawer while I bathed Magdalena, then he helped me put her down too. For the last 20 or so minutes I had Jude, we read books together in the sunroom. I thought for sure Jude would be ecstatic to see E Ben when he walked in the door. But to my surprise, Jude wanted to keep reading books even after E Ben arrived! I was quite flattered. Jude is such a great kid, very well behaved and we had a wonderful time. :-) Thanks again Cornetts, for letting us hang out with your little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment