Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Do they look the same?

So many people tell me that Magdalena looks just like Lucia when Lu was a baby. Do they look the same? It's hard to tell, for me. I mean, they both have lots of dark hair. Their eyes have not settled in yet, and are both blue(ish). They are both on the big side for their age.

Can you guess who is who?










Okay, scroll down for the answers...






... keep scrolling ...






a bit more ....





Okay.

First two are Magdalena, second two are Lucia. Did you get it right?

Now I'd love to hear from the audience - do they look the same? Or can you tell them apart?

4 comments:

  1. I got the first three, but guessed Magdalena for the last one. I should have known you would post the same number of photos of both girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them right-but they do look similar-but you can tell them apart. They are definitely sisters! Cute ones at that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...I guessed them all, but also wasn't totally convinced on the last photo. They are definitely very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm w/ jules. i guessed all correctly, but they do look similar: eyes, mouth, and face shape, not quite sure about the nose. it's just more obvious with photos side by side.

    you should post baby pix of you and alex to compare!

    ReplyDelete