Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why I Have Not Responded to Your (Call/Email/etc) - and Videos!

I wanted to post these cute videos! Finally... just got done nursing Magdalena from a pillow on my lap while catching up on friends' blogs. Sorry if no or short comments. Too little time...

BTW - wanted to say to everyone. If I don't respond quickly to calls/emails:
1. Nursing - lots of calls received while nursing go to voice mail as I never have the phone nearby (too bad, too, as this would be a good place to talk)
2. Sleeping - We hit the sack between 8-9 at night these days to catch the long (5-6 hour) half of Magdalena's night. Some days (wish it were all!) get a nap in around 1-3 pm
3. Cooking - Realized that leaving dinner till Alex gets home makes for too late and chaotic of a night, so I cook early these days (have to go do it now!)
4. Walking - trying TRYING to get out and get some fresh air and exercise. I guarantee this will go up (as in RUNNING) come November 22 when my 6 week "sentence" is over and I can truly exercise again.
5. General cleaning, blogging, catching up on things - including looking at properties and working on our 1031 exchange - this takes almost all my free time right now.

So nothing personal - just trying to sift through everything - hopefully these blogs will keep people updated on our lives till we have more free time!!

Lucia at Family Friday on October 30:



Floor Swimming with Dada on November 2:


Cute of the girls November 2 (no, Lucia still is not potty trained - in fact this was taken during a marathon 4 hour stint on the potty... to no avail! I have determined that she is not quite ready):
From 11 November 2009

1 comment:

  1. Great swimming form Alex and Lucia! Fun seeing you today Andrea, thanks for the walk.

    ReplyDelete