Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Big Moon

I swear, Lucia does so many things that just make my eyes light up and my heart sing. Tonight she saw the moon outside the window from the sofa where I was sitting nursing Magdalena. Lucia said "Twinkle Twinkle Little Big Moon!" So I said "How I wonder whatcha been doin'?" She thought that was the FUNNIEST thing ever - laughing hysterically and asking me to sing it again and again. Then she started singing it over and over - "Twinkle Twinkle Little Big Moon, How I wonder whatcha been doin'?" and laughing and laughing.

Later we were sitting reading a book, and I was asking Lucia what color the boats in the book were. She started asking me what color some of the things were - the dog (gray), the little boy (peach). I said the little boy was peach, and Lucia was peach too. She said "No, I'm not peach, I'm Lucia!"

The last thing is from a few days ago. Lucia was asking Ama not to do something. Alex got a big kick out of this. She said "No, No, No, Ama! Make that cat go away!" Directly from "The Cat In the Hat!" She is our little literary genius!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to document Lucia's words! I can't wait until Jacoby starts putting it all together more. Every stage is too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete