Friday, October 9, 2009

Say Prayers, Please

Last night Alex and I went out to Henry's Tavern to the Happy Hour for the first day of the LFM Alumni Conference. There are 17 of 48 alumns (not including me) in town from my class alone, which is probably the most of any class to come to any conference ever. Of course, since I expected to be with a very young child, I didn't think I could attend this year! The conference generally shifts from coast to coast each year and is the first or second Thurs/Fri in October. Last year was in Boston, and the year before was in Seattle (which is when I had Lucia and couldn't go either!).

Anyway - Ama and Apa put Lucia to bed, and apparently didn't get the routine exactly right. Lucia woke up around 2 am, and when I went in with some water, she asked "Say prayers, please." It was super cute. So I said our normal prayers for her, and she went right to sleep.

This morning I went to acupuncture again, and then to the grocery stores. I actually am feeling a lot of pressure now, so that is a good sign! So everyone - "Say prayers, please!" I hope this baby comes today (or at least that we go to the hospital today). Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment