With Lucia, the morning of her due date I felt just kind of crappy, kept feeling like I had to pee, but nothing would come out (again, apologies to those of you who don't like reading this much detail!). I also felt the urge to make three different kinds of soup, and by the time we went to the hospital, we had a split pea, bean soup, and a chili in the crock pot all ready for my folks to eat when they arrived in Portland. :-)
Today I slept "in" - i.e. till 7:50 am. Took a shower, in case I wouldn't get another chance. Breakfast, to the Farmer's Market with Alex & Lu, back home and read books to Lucia, lunch for her and off for nap. Time with Alex then over to LA Fitness for a 45 minute swim. Then I went grocery shopping. I am comparing Costco and Winco prices on a per-unit basis for the foodstuffs that we buy most often. (Will offer that to anyone interested when it is done!). Came home and played with Lucia, gave her a bath, and am waiting for my wonderful husband to finish making dinner. My folks are here, and we have the Duck vs WSU game on. Pretty low key Saturday.
Here are a few photos from Lucia and my Mommy Play Date with Amber and Jacoby yesterday. We also had a little mini-birthday celebration for Lucia complete with cake and singing at Family Friday at our friends' house last night, but I'm going to do a whole post later on Lu's birthday.


That's all for now folks - again, for anyone lurking around the blog looking for baby news, I will try to post before we head to the hospital. Until then, it seems I'm posting daily about how we're NOT going the hospital yet, so one way or the other you all should know!
No comments:
Post a Comment