Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Last Friday, the kids and I went on the annual preschool Pumpkin Patch visit to the Plumper Pumpkin Patch out in Hillsboro.  We carpooled with our neighbor and her daughter and had a great time.

Here are some photos to commemorate:

My little troup

The carpool gang :-)

Lucia, at least, wore her boots (Magdalena refused hers!)
At least it wasn't too wet for sneakers...

Love how the girls were smiling for the various moms taking pics.  I tried to get Magdalena to scoot in and look at me, but her attention was captivated elsewhere

I kept taking self portraits to try to get JP to be relatively quiet and still through the barn talk
Lucia and two of her friends looking so cute on the hay ride (photo courtesy of another mom)!

While Lucia rode with her friends in the other hay truck, the rest of us hung out

Magdalena just LOVES animals and pet several

No comments:

Post a Comment