Thursday, October 25, 2012

Di*sney on Ice!

I took the girls to Di*sney on Ice tonight - they just LOVED it.  We had a great time.  I kept telling them that this was our first real "Girls Night" where just the three of us girls went out, and that we'd have lots more of these adventures!  Not sure if they got it, but I loved this evening and look forward to more fun times with my girls.

For the record, most girls there were wearing princess costumes - and even a few moms!  And boys were dressed up as princes or Peter Pan too.  My girls declined the princess dresses (surprisingly), but both wanted to dress nicely, and Lucia even wore her new boots to match mine!
The girls!

Posing in front of the souvenirs we did not buy
In the Lego Cinderella Coach... fun!!!

At one point, Magdalena said to me "It's so magical!"  At another point, she said "Mom, don't SING!"  I had to laugh.

Thanks to another mom for taking this for us!

I had one with us all looking but forgot the flash!  Oh well...

Hard to get good shots of the show itself, but the girls really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have a "Girls' Night!" Antonia would LOVE the princesses on ice too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete