Some pics must be put out there before we get into Christmas and John Paul's Baptism, not to mention our families' visits for the holidays. Here we go!
I read somewhere that you could "make your child's day" by giving them a colored bath. Add a few drops of food coloring to the bath water for a special time! So Lucia and Magdalena have now taken green, blue, red, yellow, and purple baths - no sign of stopping! But it is a good way to entice bath time (we're having a GREEN bath today!).
Up close and personal with JP at 3 weeks:
The girls learned how to play Leap Frog, and are demonstrating their skills after dinner in the kitchen. Magdalena is not wearing a shirt because she often coats her clothes with food (hates to wear a bib or apron), and goes immediately to whatever color bath it is after dinner :-)
Cutie in snowflake pants!
Not to be outdone - have I mentioned that Lucia basically chooses all her own clothes these days - she tends to match relatively well - and often will change outfits several times a day (reminding me of the main character in the original book Olivia!):
Some more pics from this time frame with the upcoming family visit post, but I will leave you with a cute Lucia quote. On Christmas Eve in the morning, Lucia was asking me about when Santa would come. I told her Santa would come that night, but she had to be in bed asleep or he wouldn't come. She turned and started to run off calling "Then I'd better go to bed!" Very cute. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment