First, the 2s class came out and "sang" I'm a Little Snowman. Although Magdalena knows all the words to this and all the other songs the older kids sang, she did not sing in front of the audience. Then when the song was over and Alex and I (who had crouched at the front of the crowd to take a video) started clapping, she saw us and it was all over from there. She wanted to come be with us, and cried when we tried to get her to go back to to the rest of the class for the animal dancing song. Oh well!
Lucia did much better, singing and shaking her "bushy tail" (as in Gray Squirrel). She sang all the songs for her class, and when the oldest class came out and her class stayed, she sang all those songs too. It was super cute!
After most people had finished their potluck meal, Santa made a surprise visit. I was planning to take the girls to get photos with Santa at Alpenrose Dairy after the potluck since the line was long the next time, but since neither Lucia nor Magdalena wanted to sit on his lap when it was free at the preschool, I figured that I wasn't going to pay for them to cry on Santa's lap in professional pictures. Oh well!
Rather than post our extra long videos, I'll just put a few screen captures up from the videos:
Magdalena sitting on stage before she saw us:
| From Blog All Six |
| From Blog All Six |
| From Blog All Six |
No comments:
Post a Comment