Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MBA Christmas Party

Alex's Executive MBA program had a Christmas party last Saturday night. John Paul was 9 days old (this, btw, was the first day I went for a VERY SLOW run also!).

Pics are super cute - check it out! They had a clown doing face paint and balloon animals, lots of food and drinks, and were showing Christmas cartoons on the VERY BIG screen in the classroom for the kids.



Magdalena getting her face painted - she is a little puppy. I can't believe she sat still for it!
From Blog All Six
Finished product:
From Blog All Six
Lucia was a unicorn:
From Blog All Six
The clown made Alex and I some balloon hats/beard a la Dr. Seuss too:
From Blog All Six
Here's the girls watching the videos and eating their "dinner" (Magdalena ate strawberries, crackers, and cookies. I think Lucia also ate veggies and dip and cheese as well.)
From Blog All Six
JP slept like an angel the WHOLE party:
From Blog All Six
There was a guy taking "professional" photos at the same time as someone snapped this on Alex's phone for us. He wanted us to take John Paul out of the stroller. I told him flat out "no." Duh! If I took him out, of COURSE he'd wake up! But it is a bit annoying that the stroller bar blocks his face. Oh well, the price you pay for peace!
From Blog All Six

1 comment:

  1. That face painter is amazing. She did a great job on both girls, but especially Magdalena. I can't get enough of that cute little tongue hanging out of her mouth. Priceless.
    -- Aimee

    ReplyDelete