The Cornetts came over for dinner Labor Day weekend and we filled up the kiddie pool to let the kids enjoy some outdoor time while we were preparing the food. Overall they did really well, though I think sometimes the splashing (each other) got a bit out of others' comfort levels. Oh well, all part of being kids!
Here is the first picture I've ever taken that Magdalena actually SMILED FOR THE CAMERA! She'll sometimes look, but this time she looked and actually gave a great big grin!
Jude wanted to try on one of Lucia's dresses before he took a turn in the pool. Do I sense a theme here, Jude?
I took this picture of all four kids in the pool as soon as I saw them in it - but it was not the best angle:
So I quickly walked out the other Sunroom door to approach them from the other side, and here is what the scene had turned into:
After they wore themselves out in the pool and ate dinner, we stuck all the kids in front of a video. Lucia is grossly absorbed, but Ada thought it would be more fun to dance! I don't think she (Ada) lasted too long in front of the TV:
No comments:
Post a Comment