Sunday, September 11, 2011

29 Weeks Comparison

Alex told me last night that I look "pointier" this time around, so I had to see for myself.


From Blog All Five

Okay, maybe it's true! I also look a LOT bigger than I did with either Lucia or Magdalena at 29 weeks - great! Maybe it's sticking out more in front than on the sides???

A few other things different about this pregnancy. First - my feet are still cold at night - unlike both previous pregnancies when I never had cold feet. Second, no tendon pain like with Magdalena (though I did not have this with Lucia either). Third, the relative non-desire for sweets continues - still would rather eat more protein than have dessert! Fourth - not the best thing - but I have gained more weight by this week than with either girl. I was further in weight with Magdalena than Lucia at this time too, though by the end, I was three pounds less with Magdalena (8 days late and all) than with Lucia. So hopefully the growth rate will stop. I'm still not out of control or anything - but definitely a few pounds more at 29 weeks than before. Oh, and the baby is moving a LOT. Though the girls were both really active too, so it's hard to say if there is a gender difference.

Good times!

2 comments:

  1. Fun that you can compare so well with each pregnancy. It'll be fun to compare again if you're ever pregnant with another boy :) You're still looking great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely pointier. how interesting! hmm...i haven't had cold feet yet, at least not the physical kind ;) and seriously, i think the martian is really alien because he certainly is living on some alternate time zone, i.e. kicking in the middle of the night or anytime i want to rest.

    ReplyDelete