| From Blog All |
I think she was moving the camera in this one, but it actually turned out kind of good, I think:
| From Blog All |
These were some more photos Lucia instructed me to take - A Sister Kiss!
| From Blog All |
Too slobbery for Lucia!
| From Blog All |
I just love these moments:
| From Blog All |
And here is one from last Sunday where Lucia was trying to stretch like Dada - it was pretty cute:
| From Blog All |
Feeding Dada some broccoli:
| From Blog All |
We're trying to potty train Lucia for real this time, and sometimes we let her watch the digi player on the potty. This is backfiring, though, because she tells us "I want to go poo poo on the potty and watch a movie!" Yeah...
| From Blog All |
And here she is jumping on the chair - love the hair flying!
| From Blog All |
One more thing I wanted to write about before I forget is our "Family Hugs." Every day when Dada gets home from work, he and I each hold a kid and the 4 of us circle up and give hugs and kisses all around. It is the Family Hug. We love it - and so does Lucia. Magdalena is still a little unsure of what we're doing, but I'm sure it will catch on with her soon too. :-)
I love all these updates, Andrea. Looks like you're having no trouble getting out and about in your new home, and the girls look fabulous. As for that last photo of Lucia...ah, if only we all could have hair with such body :-)
ReplyDeleteFun catching up with all your pictures. Love that last picture of Luica, hair and smile is priceless. Even though Alex hasn't done a blog, he has taken a baby step towards contributing...I heard his voice on the video. :)Glad you're all doing well, all looking great.
ReplyDelete