Thursday, January 14, 2010

Floor Games

Lucia and Magdalena are starting to "play" together. Actually, Lucia is starting to play around Magdalena - sometimes engaging her in too-close-for-Mama's-comfort loving games and embraces. :-) Here are some cute shots of the two of them on Lena's Gymini last night while I was making dinner:
From Blog All

From Blog All

In other news, I am excited to say that I'm going back to work tomorrow! Part-time, but will probably be 4 days a week for a few weeks until I get back into the swing of things, then hopefully down to 3 days a week to finish out the project by early March. I am actually really looking forward to the job - have wanted to be working again earlier this time (despite how fun it is with the girls, really truly). The only thing I am not looking forward to is pumping... but that's the price which must be paid for keeping Magdalena breastfed. Small price, in the grand scheme of things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the short term project worked out the way you hoped it would. Good Luck getting into the new routine. Those 2 pics you posted are adorable. Your heart must melt looking over and seeing them bond like that.

    ReplyDelete