Family blog for Alex, Andrea, Lucia, Magdalena, John Paul, and Victoria Jones
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Magdalena Ballerina
Magdalena has been watching a bit too much "Angelina Ballerina" lately:
Lucia wanted to get a princess dress from the closet the other day and I told her I was busy making dinner and she should figure out a way to do it herself. So she got a stool and a child-sized chair, stacked the latter on top of the former and pulled down her dress. Creative, but not the safest thing in the world!
John Paul has really learned to roll over consistently (finally at 4.5 months!). He is very interested in words - loves to hear "Mama" and "Dada", and is starting to watch us eat - mesmerized! He also has sat on his own (with his chest half folded to the ground) for a few seconds. He's really growin gup! Oh, and he loves to talk and bubble too. - doing that to his gymini hanging Pooh bear as I type here. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment