Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Visit from Godmother Kyle and Uncle Christian

Alex's sister Kyle and her fiance Christian came to visit us this past weekend from their new home in San Francisco. We had a great time with them - mostly just hanging out and having meals at our house, though we did manage to get out to the Farmer's Market and Jamison Park with the girls on Saturday morning. Alex took Kyle & Christian golfing Sat afternoon, and we had friends over for dinner Saturday evening.

Sunday we went to Church, visited the laundromat (yes, I am overdue for a blog on this, but there is just SO MUCH to tell and we're still a bit overwhelmed, I'm going to wait till things seem a bit more normal and I have a better sense of perspective before writing about it!), saw another friend, then off to the airport! Quick weekend, but so fun and great to see those guys. We hadn't seen them for over a year when they came to Ryan and Tiffany's wedding last summer!

Of course I only took time out for pictures on Sunday morning - wish I would have gotten more, but I'm glad we at least got these. Here is the one I think was the best. Thanks again for coming guys!


From Blog All Five

No comments:

Post a Comment