Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow Angels!

It is funny looking at these pictures now, as I sit in the summer atmosphere of Sydney, Australia. But I am an organization freak, which means that I prefer to blog in chronological order.

Two days before we came to Australia, it snowed in Dalian. The girls and I played outside and made snow angels! It was really cute and fun to see Magdalena in the same snow outfit that Lucia wore two years ago. Do they look the same? We had a good time playing in the snow, and I think Magdalena actually liked it more than Lucia did the first few times she played in the snow. But M did get a bit cold and fussy after 45 minutes or so, and we soon headed back indoors.





Magdalena in the snowsuit:
From Blog All Four
Lucia in the snowsuit:
From Blog All Four
Lucia enjoyed brushing the snow off the chairs at the tennis court:
From Blog All Four
Lucia making a snow angel:
From Blog All Four
Mama and Lucia sized snow angels, next to each other:
From Blog All Four

As a side note, we did try to make a snowman. However, the snow in Dalian was very powdery and did not pack well at all. So we ended up with a small snow "hill", and I guess I kind of forgot to commemorate it in a photo... ooops...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment