Sunday, January 30, 2011

Made in China

Hello faithful readers,

I just wanted to put this out there now as Alex and I head in to the last 8 weeks of our time in China - Who wants stuff made in China? Anyone, anything? Please send me a personal email if you don't want to add a comment. To be totally honest, at this time I have no gifts in mind for anyone - I'm not a big gift person, so I never know what people will like. Usually I default to food (chocolate, wine, etc) - but there really is not the best selection of food in China that I could bring home, and China is not exactly known for its delicacies that westerners typically enjoy (dried shrimp, anyone?).

So please let us know sooner than later if you want anything. We will ship it all out on March 2, so will need to know within a few weeks (though we ourselves don't leave till March 28 - long story that I will surely blog about later). If I don't hear from you, please don't be sad if we don't bring you anything! Hopefully our stories and pictures will be enough in that case. :-)

love,
Jones Team in China

1 comment:

  1. Your gifts to us are your pictures and blog. It is incredible to be able to see you, and to vicariously experience another country. Thanks for the effort, and letting us keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete