Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ice Skating - all Kids and Mama

I took all 4 kids skating today - free skate trying to increase JP's confidence on the ice.

V wore a little size 8 and could walk on land okay.  But wasn't too interested in carrying her own weight on the ice. Thank goodness Magdalena's friend's dad was there too (her friend is also in lessons); he helped with V since JP refused to skate without me holding his hand and I couldn't do it with V not even trying to stand on her own!  But the Dad friend held her hands and supported her weight and got her to glide around!  Apparently she liked the faster speeds!  Can't believe that I didn't bring my phone in to take even one picture.  Sigh.

Also JP started telling me while we were on the ice that he wants Alex to make him a "Daddy hot dog!!" because they taste the best.

Now we need to do some family skating!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment