Not being in the market for total junk, I did not buy anything, but flipped my iPod to the video setting and took a quickie video. Watch for the close-up of the small bear picture frame for 19.20 RMB (about $3) - you can't read it unless you pause at the closest moment, so I'll just tell you that it says, "Dear! You are my Jerry Maguire. I love you. 3"x3"". It is pretty interesting to pause the video every so often. Disclaimer that this was my first time using the iPod to take videos. The next time I do it, I'll try to slow down my panoramic views.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Utilize Every Available INCH of Space
I was walking through some little shops in Jinshitan, the suburb of Dalian, China in which we currently live a few weeks ago, marveling at the amount of STUFF that is packed into these tiny little shops! For those of you who, like me, have experienced the whopping 144 square feet of dorm space in Bean Residence Hall at the University of Oregon (GO DUCKS! And a crazy victory this past weekend over New Mexico 72-0, but I digress) - these little shops are about the same size as that, possibly smaller. They are CRAMMED with shelves and loads of just plain old JUNK.
Not being in the market for total junk, I did not buy anything, but flipped my iPod to the video setting and took a quickie video. Watch for the close-up of the small bear picture frame for 19.20 RMB (about $3) - you can't read it unless you pause at the closest moment, so I'll just tell you that it says, "Dear! You are my Jerry Maguire. I love you. 3"x3"". It is pretty interesting to pause the video every so often. Disclaimer that this was my first time using the iPod to take videos. The next time I do it, I'll try to slow down my panoramic views.
Not being in the market for total junk, I did not buy anything, but flipped my iPod to the video setting and took a quickie video. Watch for the close-up of the small bear picture frame for 19.20 RMB (about $3) - you can't read it unless you pause at the closest moment, so I'll just tell you that it says, "Dear! You are my Jerry Maguire. I love you. 3"x3"". It is pretty interesting to pause the video every so often. Disclaimer that this was my first time using the iPod to take videos. The next time I do it, I'll try to slow down my panoramic views.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment