Family blog for Alex, Andrea, Lucia, Magdalena, John Paul, and Victoria Jones
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Thing One and Thing Two
Here are some cute shots of the girls in their Thing One and Thing Two shirts. Magdalena is sitting up a lot more these days too, and also really doing some great bouncing in the jolly jumper. I wonder how much longer we'll get to have that around?
Getting caught up on the last few posts-interesting time with the Ayi! Glad it's working out now.
How great to have made so many friends so quickly-looks like you're having fun.
I heard about what's-his-name going to China recently-interesting that it was happening so close to you. Hmm-maybe you did spark an international incident with your binoculars?
Great updates-thanks for taking so many pics and posting. And have a great Mother's Day. We'll be singing 40 versions of Ave Maria that day! ;)
Cute video of Lena! I think she's looking more like Lucia now :)
ReplyDeleteGetting caught up on the last few posts-interesting time with the Ayi! Glad it's working out now.
ReplyDeleteHow great to have made so many friends so quickly-looks like you're having fun.
I heard about what's-his-name going to China recently-interesting that it was happening so close to you. Hmm-maybe you did spark an international incident with your binoculars?
Great updates-thanks for taking so many pics and posting. And have a great Mother's Day. We'll be singing 40 versions of Ave Maria that day! ;)