Right now she is behind me saying something which sounds like "New Cah," though it is unclear as to what she is referring. :-)
Can't believe she is 21.5 months... it is going by so fast! She wants to sit on the potty, but doesn't go yet. Still, she'll ask "Poo poo on potty?"
JP is also still asking questions that make us smile. And saying such sweet things like "I love you, Mom!"
This from an email I sent to family on July 24:
Walking home from the park with JP and V in the double stroller (my folks home with L & M):
JP: That tree looks like a person!
Me: JP, you're a funny guy.
JP: Right Mom!
Me: JP, you're a sweetheart.
JP: No, I'm a FUNNY heart!
Me: That's right, JP, you're a sweet funny heart!
So cute!
The other day I made the kids a smoothie and put a scoop of ice cream in it. JP said: "You better not tell Daddy about the smoothie because you never reveal your secrets." :-) Deadpan!
(That's what Alex always says when the kids ask him what he put in their smoothies... ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment