Monday, September 8, 2014

Family Photo

Soon... will post about how great V is sitting well, saying "dadadada..." still not cutting any teeth!, eating solids, and JP funny antics like "but I'm bigger now" and "I'm like a puppy"... L first day first Grade and scoring goals in soccer, M first day pre-K and talking to Victoria to make her laugh, JP first day preschool again and loving his Lightning McQueen backpack...

All these things and more (hopefully) when I have more time.  But for now a great picture courtesy of some family friends who stayed with us over Labor Day weekend.
All of us over Labor Day Weekend

Family and house - Labor Day Weekend

Close up of Jonesteam!

1 comment:

  1. I know how tough it is to get a family shot like that, miracles do happen. This picture is awesome. Show it off on your wall and wherever else because it's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete