Family blog for Alex, Andrea, Lucia, Magdalena, John Paul, and Victoria Jones
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Pics of the Family
Too cute not to share. The ones of Victoria taken at 2 months. The one of all four kids taken mid-April:
Lucia - 6 1/2
Magdalena - 4 1/2
John Paul - 2 1/3
Victoria 2 1/2 months
So great to have these Andrea! It's so hard to capture good pictures of Mom and baby, these will be so fun to look back on. I really like the one of the four kids... so adorable :) And look at Victoria's blonde hair!!
SO adorable, Andrea!! I am very glad you shared :-)!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't stop smiling while looking at these photos! What a sweet series of pics of you and baby Victoria!
ReplyDeleteSo great to have these Andrea! It's so hard to capture good pictures of Mom and baby, these will be so fun to look back on. I really like the one of the four kids... so adorable :) And look at Victoria's blonde hair!!
ReplyDelete