Here are her answers:
Q: What is your favorite thing to do at school?
A: Drawing
Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: Smoothies
Q: What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?
A: Steak (this is a recent phenomenon!)
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Pink
Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Peter Pan
Q: What is your favorite song?
A: Barry the Bee (which is actually Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles - theme song in Bee Movie)
Q: Who are some of your friends?
A: Graciella, Rosa, and Emma
Q: What would you like to be when you grow up?
A: A daddy
LOL!
We asked Lucia the same series of questions. Here are her answers:
Q: What is your favorite thing to do at school?
A: Recess
Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: Lemon juice (don't know where this came from!)
Q: What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?
A: Rice
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Yellow
Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Peter Pan
Q: What is your favorite song?
A: Barry the Bee
Q: Who are some of your friends?
A: Mia, Charlotte, Liliana, Emmy
Q: What would you like to be when you grow up?
A: A Ballerina Teacher
Also, the other day Lucia put on my sunglasses and started parading around the house in them and her new white sandals with the rhinestones (hand me downs!). I asked her why she was wearing my sunglasses? Her adorable answer: "Because I want to be famous!"
JP and I were in the my bedroom the other day while I was putting away clothes, and he managed to get into the drawer where I keep the nail polish. Before I noticed, he had opened the green! I was alerted to this by him saying "Uh-oh!" Fortunately none had spilled, but he had the wand in one hand, bottle in the other. I gently took them away and told him that was "not for John Paul." Later, however, I noticed that he had somehow managed to paint one big toenail green!!! It was not just a drop off the wand, it was actually painted! So funny!
Magdalena has started to "read" books. She will sit next to me when I read her bedtime stories and run her pointer finger under the lines of words. She knows the word "and" - which I taught her when I was trying to shame Lucia into trying to read. :-)
Our nanny comes from a hispanic background family, and she will often skype with her mom and aunts on her iPad when she is with the kids. They all love children, and apparently our kids get a kick out of talking to them. Jordan's mom and aunts have taken to calling John Paul "Juan Pablo," to the extent that if you say "Juan Pablo!" to JP, he will hold up his hand for a high-five and say "AWN PABO!" It is SOOOOOOO cute!!!
Something I don't have my pics for right here (on my phone still) - but I took the girls to the Rose Festival Parade this year (FINALLY!). We got to sit with my good friend Julie and her family in a great spot downtown. Alex had class, unfortunately, but the kids and I did great! We will have to try to make it many more years in future.
| Kids with Ama - Lucia wearing the tie-dye shirt she made at Artful Antics camp |
| Alex and I got to go to a fancy party for his work the other night at the Oregon Convention Center - it was fun to dress up and go out! |
| Juan Pablo? |
| Ahh yeah! |
| Lucia in her tie-dye shirt and "famous" sandals |
| I had to take pics of the girls playing so nicely together the other day. They really have become very good friends and are terrific playmates and loving sisters. |
| Show me your favorite cupcake! |
| Special treat- dinner (at least the veg) in front of a movie! |
Nice work getting an update posted! Such cute stories & quote. Love Juan Pablo & his green nail polish ;))
ReplyDelete