In March we basically spent most of the month finishing our packing to get ready to move, and both Alex and I were working. We tried to make the most of our final full month in our lovely home. It was the home to which we brought all three of our children as babies, and saw us through some wonderful times. We'll miss you little house!!
Here are some highlights of our month in photo - mostly just around the house enjoying ourselves. I will need to do a separate blog about Easter at Ama & Apa's, but a few pics included here.
| M playing with her ponies |
| JP playing with his cars! |
| I love how he rolls cars around saying "Vroom vroom!!" |
| Lucia bathing her Pinkie Pie baby in her kitchen sink :-) |
| All three playing independently at the same time in the same space - wonderful! |
| JP just LOVES this little play car |
| Looking cool |
| Magdalena so sweet |
| I brought the car in one day to keep John Paul occupied and they all posed for me |
| Linus! |
| The girls got really into "posing" on opposite sides of the sunroom for a while |
![]() |
| This is actually at Ama & Apa's the day before Easter. Alex and I spent the day packing and the kids had a blast! |
![]() |
| JP on a little chair, cutie pie! |
| Not many of just Alex and Magdalena so I had to throw it in here |
| JP was in bed and Lucia wanted to take silly pictures :-) |
| Photo courtesy of Lucia |
| Here we are! |


LOVE the silly picture of you, Alex, and M - classic. I figured you were busy with moving but glad to see all your smiles again. Can you see how big JP is looking these days or is it tough? Glad all is well.
ReplyDeleteAll of your kids are growing up so much! Glad you could enjoy the last few weeks in your house, but I assure you that this next one will be like home soon enough :) Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete