Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Miscellaneous

I almost wrote that "May was a busy month."  Then I realized that ALL of our months are busy these days, and May was just no exception.  Ah well, such is life.  I wouldn't change one thing. :-)

Here are some pics from our month that I just haven't had time to post before.
JP looking cute in the ExerSaucer - photo courtesy of Lucia

Early in May, JP started going in the baby swing - here are all 3 kids swinging at Hamilton Park

I just love these 3 of the girls, couldn't decide which to put on, so I put all three. :-) Same day at the park!



Definitely a catch, JP!  And to highlight him sitting on his own - May 15 (he's gotten better since then, but still we usually have pillows around so he doesn't topple too hard!)

It was a big milestone for Lucia to start riding her bike in the street.  Before she didn't like it because it was too bumpy - preferring to only ride in the garage - but now I'm hoping we'll get the training wheels off by the end of the summer!

Just a cute one of Magdalena

Lots of pics of JP in the Bjorn with me - he really loves this vantage point and gets excited when he sees me put it on!

My brother and his wife came out for a visit in mid-May to attend a wedding and hang out with us!  The girls loved having "Godfather Ryan and Aunt Tiffany" stay.

Just a cute one of these two playing on the rug together
We went to Eugene for Memorial Day weekend and Magdalena learned how to play the piano :-)

Cheese!

We took photos with Avo at JC Penney - she is getting older and doesn't always feel great, but really rallies whenever we ask her to take pics with our kids.  We love you Avo!



Lucia really enjoyed riding with Avo on her electric wheelchair. :-)

Caught in the act!
Some of our biggest news of the month is that Magdalena now wears glasses.  She was dilated in mid-May for the first time in a year and her astigmatism has gotten worse.  Her left eye is nearsighted and her right is farsighted, and though the power is not strong, the fact that they are opposite is not good.  The optometrist said that if she doesn't have glasses, she may opt to not use the left eye so much and that could cause a lazy eye.  We all agree that she "looks so cute!"


Just like Daddy!

Magdalena really does look adorable with her new glasses!  Lucia even wants some now; we may have to buy her some plain glass ones just to keep her satisfied!

1 comment:

  1. JP is getting so big... and has such cute big eyes! I think Magdalena's glasses are super cute too :))

    ReplyDelete