Lucia had her first play date at our house with a little girl from school last Friday. I picked them up and brought the friend here (apparently they were talking about their excitement all morning!). They enjoyed playing dress-up (Magdalena tagged along a bit) and snacking on homemade pumpkin bread. Good times.
Oh, and I am supposed to write that John Paul said "Da Da" for the first time April 23 - I do have a video of this, but will have to post it later. He basically has phoneticized (is that a word?) the syllable "Da" and uses it for just about anything. We hear him waking up in the morning saying "Da da da.....". When he is excited he says "Da da da!" When he is upset he says "Daaah Daaahhh!" So far, it is unclear whether he recognizes that Alex is also "Dada," but it sure is cute to hear him say it!
 |
| Girls in the minivan |
 |
| Very cute princesses! |
No comments:
Post a Comment