JP has now rolled twice. The first time was Feb 28, 2 days before his 3 month birthday, and the second time was March 15, 2 weeks after it. The first time I didn't even see it! I put him on tummy time in the sun room, went to the kitchen to do something, and returned a few minutes later to find him on his stomach. I rolled him back to his tummy and got out the camera, but the collage you see below is about as far as he got that day.
Then just a few days ago, I put him on tummy time and he IMMEDIATELY rolled right over! I saw that one, but wasn't expecting it. So that time I put him back on tummy time, busted out the digital video camera, and started recording. Again, he only went about halfway but never flipped it all the way over. Ah well, the elusive easy roll still evades us.
Here's to another (almost) milestone!
No comments:
Post a Comment