Happy Thanksgiving to all - hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. Ours was very low key. My parents came and my brother and his wife. I took a nap while most of the food preparations were being made, as while we were happy to host the venue, everyone knows that BBJ is on his way, so I did not volunteer to be "in charge" of anything. So nice and low stress!
Today, November 27, is my due date with Baby Boy Jones. So far nothing doing. If he doesn't come by Tuesday at 2:30, we are getting prepped for a 4:30 pm cesarean section. I am still hoping for today or tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed!
This is a recap of our last week in photo review. We visited Baby Milo last Sunday and Annie gave us this sweet shot of the girls watching with me holding him. Little preview of our life to come shortly! And the girls are wearing the sweet matching sweaters Karen S gave them too. :-)
The girls "coloring" side-by-side, I know I was trying to get them out the door to do something, but looking at this picture, I'm glad I waited for a few more minutes to go:
Tiffany made all the delicious desserts for Thanksgiving including these "pumpkin poppers" - like mini pumpkin pies with whipped cream:
Lucia loved the Pumpkin Poppers, but Magdalena really just sampled the whipped cream:
Chocolate chip cookies were more her style:
Apple Pie, Pumpkin "Turtle" Cheesecake... way to go Tiff!
Apa did lots of book reading:
The girls and Ryan & Tiffany watching the Cars movie:
On Saturday we had football on all day, starting with the Michigan vs Ohio State game. Fortunately the Wolverines pulled through in the end, justifying Magdalena's cheerleading costume choice for the morning:
Go Michigan, #1!
Lucia had her Ducks cheerleading costume one early:
Jordan, my cousin and Magdalena's godmother, came over for the Civil War. Since she is a Senior at OSU and that is Ryan's undergraduate alma matter, we truly had a good rivalry going at home. But everyone realized that the best team pulled through in the end... :-) GO DUCKS!
And my other cousin Nicole was here both Wednesday night and again Sat night to Sunday, much to Lucia and Magdalena's delight! Nicole is 11 and Lucia just loves her. Here they are playing Angry Birds Sunday morning:
We went to Mass on Saturday night (after putting up our Christmas tree, mini fake (Chinese) Christmas tree, and indoor lights (hopefully outdoor happen today) - and then I decided we needed a final family of four photo, so we sat down and tried to get a good one.
Now we're ready to add that baby OUTSIDE of Mama's belly (especially Mama!!):
All ready for Christmas!
Mini Tree:
Wow, lots of great family time - can't wait to see that "family of five" photo added to the mix!
ReplyDelete